Webinar: The Financial Impact of Customer Experience
22 JANUARY 2015
Join us at 1pm GMT on Thursday 22nd January for the webinar of 2015 and gain critical insight into the true financial impact of customer experience.
Register now: The Financial Impact of Customer Experience
SynGro are pleased to announce that this unmissable webinar features the exclusive insight of globally renowned experts in driving financial value from customer experience:
- Professor Phil Klaus is a world leading expert on CX strategy and management. He will share award-winning customer experience research revealed in his best-selling book "Measuring Customer Experiences: How to Develop and Execute The Most Profitable Customer Experience Strategies".
- Christopher Brooks is the go-to customer experience advisor for top brands like Visa, SSE and Radisson Blu, with a bulletproof track record of helping major companies improve profitability from the 'right' customer experience strategy.
- Jim Taylor, Head of Product and Innovation at SynGro, will demonstrate how leading edge voice of the customer software can make the business case for customer experience, reveal financial risk & opportunity and drive impactful business improvement.
After this webinar you will understand:
- The three key stages of customer-centricity and the financial implications
- Why only 3% of CX programmes are delivering great profitability and how you can be one of the successful few.
- Steps you must take to win business-wide buy-in and deliver a sustainable, and profitable, customer experience vision.
Limited spaces are available. Register now to guarantee your place and receive an exclusive post-webinar recording of the entire event.
Top of Page