Marketers face an uphill struggle
Never before have your ideal customers been so informed and empowered. Customers actively resist companies who see them as the passive recipients of marketing messages and there are few obstacles for those who intend to switch to a competitor. In today's digitally connected world there is little scope for error and in the meantime, the pressure for new sales never stops.
How can marketers achieve competitive advantage?
Companies are drowning in data. In can seem an impossible task to come to a settled conclusion on "what customers really want" when the volume and quality of data open to marketers varies so much and is incomplete due to internal siloes.
Customer insight is the answer
A systematic, intelligent approach to capturing customer feedback cuts through these concerns. SynGro's CX software is used by marketers in global B2C and B2B companies who require a real-time view of customers. That means true multi-channel feedback captured at all points in the customer lifecycle, reported on alongside financial, operational and industry data.
The result? Marketing aligned to customer need, driving increases in customer loyalty, advocacy and share of wallet - and happy marketing directors.
Why do global marketers select SynGro Voice of the Customer technology?
- Foresight not hindsight: SynGro enables you to anticipate future behaviours, providing a meaningful stream of real time customer insight, not outdated chunks of historical information
- Customer risk revealed: SynGro software helps you prioritise – tailor marketing messages and strategic offers to dissatisfied customers and engage appropriately to recover them
- Capitalise on opportunity: engage with happy customers to promote advocacy and deepen loyalty - open up cross sell and collaboration opportunities
- Removing guesswork, driving action: SynGro customer experience software enables you to ensure that your marketing message resonates based on real-time insight drawn from your target customer segments
- Identify patterns of negative feedback and act on the early warning signs of damaging viral stories or more subtle negative trends - protect your brand.
SynGro customer experience software gives marketing professionals all the insight they need to make sure their marketing messages resonate with multiple audiences and see the competitive landscape through the eyes of the people who matter most - your customers.