Our experience has been gained across many industries where we have helped our customers initiate and develop their customer experience management programs across more than 130 countries and 30 languages. Spanning both B2C and B2B environments we have delivered outstanding success to clients across the manfacturing, drinks, financial sectors.
There are a number of sectors in which we specialise where we have helped our customers achieve some excellent milestones:
Customer Experience Success: Manufacturing Sector
We work with a number of international and global manufacturing companies across the drinks, paper and steel sectors enabling them to actively drive improvements in satisfaction and financial KPIs.
- Reduced their number of dissatisfied customers by 46%
- Widened their Net Promoter Score gap with key competitors to 27%
- Established that an improved experience for dis-satisfied customers generates increased spend
- For those dis-satisfied customers who have become neutral: they spend on average 16% more
- For those dis-satisfied customers converted to advocates, their average spend increased by 25%
Customer Experience Success: Financial Services Sector
Managing the customer experience in the financial services and insurance sector must not only satisfy regulatory requirements such as 'Treating Customers Fairly' but enable the effective cross-selling of the right products to end-customers.
- 53% increase in Gross Written Premiums within 1 year
- 13.7 point increase in New Business Strike Rate on quotes (29.8% -> 43.5%)
- 6 point gain in Renewals. Now at 80% retention
- 10 point increase in Renewal Strike rate on quotes (18% -> 28%)
- 70% increase in New Business compared to same period in previous year
- Significantly improved levels of Broker satisfaction (verified by external market research)
- 25.8% capacity savings in the new business process
- Capacity savings of 18.5% in total across New Business and Renewals
Customer Experience Success: Utilities
Utilities face unique challenges in driving customer satisfaction beyond levels set out by regulatory requirements. Customers expect their service to be delivered without question. They rarely interact with their service provider outside service interruptions or billing cycles. Utility companies are often faced with the challenge of assessing and managing the customer experience from the section of their customer based known as the silent majority. For those utilities who are committed to drive change as a result of customer feedback the rewards are proven.
- 100% growth in customer base in 5 years
- Improved market position from 5th to 2nd
- Churn rate 5% lower than market average
- 80% drop in customer complaints
- Only utility with substantial organic growth
- JD Power Top Supplier 3 consecutive years
- CEO commitment to customer service accelerated customer centric changes
Customer Experience Success: FMCG Sector
The drinks sector is facing multiple challenges: increasing price sensitivity, new market entrants, demand fluctuation all leading to volatility in forecasting demand and managing competitive positioning. Ensuring clear insight into both distributors and end consumers is key to underpin national sales teams. For those who embrace customer feedback, it provides clear focus to ensure they use insight as a source for innovation and a catalyst to drive sales.
- Relationship with sales staff is now attributable to 75% of promoters
- Price as an issue has decreased by 95% in three years
- Customer Satisfaction Score leapt from 8% to 36%
- 21% increase in Promoters
- 10% reduction in Detractors
- x2.4 increase in average customer spend identified between promoters and detractors
- Recognised as industry best practice
Top of Page